About Us & FAQ
We are located in beautiful East Texas and ship out to the entire U.S.! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us during our office hours, Monday through Friday at 8 am to 5 pm. We’d also love it if you stop by at our retail store in Tyler, Texas!
It’s a Great Day at Coffee City USA!
To read an interview about the coffee industry from Ray, please read the blog post by clicking here!
It’s a good read!
Frequently Asked Questions
Office/Retail Store/To Go Espresso Bar Hours
- We are open Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions!
Ordering Information for Wholesale
- All coffees are roasted to order.
- Coffees are packed in 5-lb valve bags.
- Teas are packed in 2-lb bags.
- Coffee and tea bulk prices are per pound.
- Grinding fee is $0.25 per pound.
- Free shipping on 50 pounds of bulk coffee.
- Free shipping on 16 pounds of bulk tea.
- Opening order minimum: $75
- Reorder minumum: $35
- We accept credit cards, COD or prepayment by check.
- We accept Net 30 after establishing credit (approved credit application must be on file).
- Past due invoices are subject to a monthly 2% finance charge.
- We accept Discover, Master Card and Visa credit cards.
Ordering online with us is safe and secure! We employ a method of interaction with our visitors that does not compromise credit card information. This online system is 100% secure.
We encourage you to feel comfortable using your credit card to conduct commerce on our site. If you wish, you may also send us a Postal Order (only) or a personal check. Personal checks will delay your order as we must wait for your funds to clear before we ship any merchandise. Please allow an additional 7-10 business days for shipping of your merchandise if paid by personal check. To order by check, just print the order form with your shopping cart contents from the order confirmation page and complete the necessary fields, then mail the form to the address above.
Every item we sell is carefully inspected before it is shipped. If you are not satisfied with the goods and inform us within seven days of your receipt of the goods, we will arrange to collect them (the whole order) and give a full refund. Or we will exchange items if they are faulty on delivery to you and we are notified within 10 days of the customers receipt of the product. All products to be returned must be carefully repackaged in their original packing.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item.
Goods are charged at price shown on the product pages on the date the customer places the order and are exclusive of VAT. Prices are correct at time of publication. Errors and omissions are excepted. Orders will be processed at our published prices, otherwise, in the case of any unexpected change in price, you will be informed and asked if you wish to reconsider your order before proceeding.
If we should receive a complaint about any part of our service by phone, fax, e-mail or letter, it will be dealt with promptly (we will reply within 5 working days). It will then be dealt with confidentially and effectively.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.